Illustrations for ANN TAYLOR Resort 2015 Campaign

Sunday, January 11, 2015


Happy Sunday My Loves,

Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!! As I mentioned in my last post, the first week of 2015 brought a lot of exciting news, including the launch of my collaboration with Ann Taylor for their Resort 2015 campaign. Just before the winter holidays, I was contacted by their PR team and asked if I would like to participate in bringing the Ann Taylor resort collection to life. Initially I was asked to model their clothing, which eventually led to me painting some travel inspired fashion illustrations, and the results you can see above and below. Naturally, I can't help but be inspired to book my next #TravelWriteDraw adventure!!

13 comments:

  1. Super cool! I love Ann Taylor and can't wait to see their resort collection! Wow! Big congratulations!

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. @Caroline Bogush thanks love, they come in a couple different colors I believe xx

      Delete
  3. So lovely! The Ann Taylor team must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Carrie C you are the best! Thanks, yes I hope they are xx

      Delete
  4. What lovely drawings! I particularly like the suitcase although I wish when I packed everything fitted in that neatly!

    I've just nominated you for the Leibster Award. Head over to my blog to find out some more about it. It's a really interesting way to find new blogs and share the love in the blogging community. :)

    http://printsregent.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/lets-get-to-know-each-other.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Rachel Wright how fantastic - thank you so, so much!! I can't wait to check it out xx

      Delete
  5. Interestingly, the journey to Antarctica is a great experience rarely people travel there because it need not cost very much at all but there are also other and different scenery. Apartmani Beograd Apartmani Beograd is also a wonderful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sunglasses are so beautiful. I just discovered your work - I love your brush strokes and use of colour - very striking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Holly Exley Illustration thank you, so kind of you! Lovely to have my work observed by fresh eyes xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground