Tomo O.

Thursday, July 21, 2011




Hello Loves,

I've just returned from this week's Would You Rock This and I'm totally in love with the theme du jour. Today's style inspiration was the incredibly demure Jackie Kennedy Onassis. For days we were preparing to draw from the model Malin until she unfortunately had to cancel hours before our meetup. Thankfully my dear friend and beautiful model Tomo came to the rescue. I joked with her that she was going to be Tomo O. and boy was she ever. The outfits were styled to perfection and I was lusting terribly over the first ensemble for my very own wardrobe.

So here she is, for one time only, the very elegant Tomo O.

Much love,
Meag xx

12 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, Meagan! I don't know if it's possible to have those trousers in the first painting made in real life, but I want one anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh meagan, i can ony repeat myself: your illustrations make me wanna dress and style like illustrated tomo. you add something (i can't really put the finger on it) to each of your images that really inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all but that last one is awesome, I would like to have it on my wall :)

    Veronika (http://www.constantworkinprogress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love these drawings!! Lovely inspiration and..i love this technique!! I really like the colors...orange and red ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, especially the second one!

    Bises!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I love the way you operate the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic!!!! love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great illustration Meagan, the second one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely illustrations, Meagan. Lucky you to have an inspiring model on call!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I came to your blog from the 'blogs of note', and I just want to say that your site is genuinely inspirational. Your figures have attitude and your colour choices are just so unique. You have such a voice through your images, and being able to read a little bit about your life as well makes this such a wonderfully personal yet professional space. I'm officially a big fan. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground