Interview with Patrick McMullan's PMc Magazine

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Read the full interview here

Hello Loves,

I'm so excited to reveal the interview I did with Patrick McMullan's PMc Magazine for their section titled "Who Am I?". The questions were so clever and insightful it made answering them such a joy. I really feel like my voice came through on this one. I owe the BIGGEST thank-you to my darling friend and former classmate Devon Pentz for arranging this interview. Without her this never would have happened. Just goes to show you that the friendships you develop with peers in your field, can be totally positive and supportive, without being at all competitive.

To read the full interview please click here!!

Also, thank-you to the incredible Joanna Baker and Sherry, Shirley, and Rachel of Trois Femmes for coming to see me at Lord & Taylor for Fashion's Night Out. I will be posting a photo recap next :)

Lots of love,
Meag xx

5 comments:

  1. oh cuteness! girl, you look amazing here!

    and since i've never been to NY i really wanna know what life in NY is all about? just wish we had met when you were in dubai. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous in that photo and I loved the interview, it's such a pleasure to interview you, you always make an effort :)

    Veronika (http://www.constantworkinprogress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I've read your interview when you tweeted about it! Congrats, Meagan! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview, Meagan! Thanks again for everything and yes we must, must, must go to Laduree for macaroons! =)

    ~Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground