I scream, you scream...

Monday, July 9, 2012

New Popsicle Party Print
SHOP - My Society6 Boutique

we all scream for...iPhone cases!! Well, probably not, but I certainly had a blast putting these designs together for my Society6 Shop.

Oh my darlings, I'm ashamed it has once again taken me a decade to post something new on my beloved blog. But, as I'm sure you know, so much has (and continues) to go on behind the scenes. I don't want to disclose anything just yet, but I will say that after three very lonnnggg years of working my a$$ off in New York, things are finally starting to payoff. I'm having one of the most exciting and rewarding summers yet. There are still a few hoops to jump through to get to my next move but at least I'm having an absolute blast in NYC along the way.

So apart from promoting my new iPhone case designs I also wanted to propose just how important it is to never stop believing in yourself. Having hope and perseverance is 90% of the battle. Odds are, if you don't stop trying, something is eventually going to click ;)!! Wishing you all a beautiful sun-kissed week!!

Much love,
Meag xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I love them :D I want them :D

    I miss you and your stories Meag :) Keep posting when you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy illustrations, Meag! And how cool is it to see your work on a product?! I'd snatch up one of your cases if I had an iPhone... I'm still holding out for the iPhone 5, lol. Can't wait to see you soon =)

    ~Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg i love these! so much color and fun...Your very talented! Must be great to see your work on display or on a product right? Beautiful work :-)

    Hugs from NYC!
    TravelDesignery.com

    –Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! :) Not sure why, but I must have missed this post.. Maybe soon you will be able to design blackberry cases??? ;)

    Cindy
    http://iamartsyfartsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground