Custo Barcelona Fall 2013

Monday, February 18, 2013


Hola Babies!!

I'm hoping you had a fantastic weekend!! A few lucky New Yorkers, myself included, got to soak up a beautiful three day weekend. I caught up with friends over delicious brunches and macrobiotic meals lol and strolled around SOHO and painted and...you get the point. Anyway, as promised, here are my final illustrations from the Custo Barcelona show last Sunday. Nothing ever compares to the rush of inspiration brought on by seeing these clothes coming down the runway.

I got a little feedback from the Custo Barcelona Social Media team, who retweeted my sketches from the show, and left some smiles on my facebook post. I'm hoping they are pleased with these sketches as well. Alright loves, time for sleep.

Much love,
Meag xx


15 comments:

  1. These drawings are amazing, I love fashion drawings, the fabrics are captured brilliantlyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Paprika thanks so much, I really appreciate. Capturing fabric and detail is my favorite thing when I illustrate :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Meagen, these are awesome! Great job at FW!


    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sara Jean-Baptiste thanks so much sweets!! Will I be seeing you at the Society of Illustrators tomorrow night? xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. @FASHIONISMYWAY by Cristina L and Morphine J thank you so much, it always makes me so happy when you visit my blog :)

      Delete
  4. Wow your scetches are great!
    Makes me wanna join your blog immediately!

    Btw. if you´re interessted in the life of a young jewellery designer you should check out my blog ;)

    http://maschalina.blogspot.co.at/

    xo maschalina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Mascha Lina Borodin I'm so happy you stopped by and thank you for the complement. I will definitely go check out your blog right now :) xo

      Delete
  5. So amazing, Meag!! I'm so happy for you, what a great opportunity! =) Beautiful paintings as always...

    ~Joanna <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Joanna Baker you're the sweetest!! Thanks so much, miss you, lets go for cocktails soon xoxo

      Delete
  6. love all your custo illustrations ;)

    -Shirley-
    (Trois Femmes)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cudowne *.*
    Zapraszam do mnie :D

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground