Yayoi Infinity

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy Sunday My Beauties,

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend. I wanted to share with you this Instagram I took from the Yayoi Kusama show at the David Zwirner gallery this past week. The mirrored infinity room, surrounded by water and a zillion lights, took my breath away - so much so that I had to experience it twice. Alone with myself, and somehow not alone at all; it made me think about life in New York.

You can walk hand in hand with a boyfriend, or link arms with your best friends, but somehow this city reminds you everyday that here you are on your own with everyone. New York is only earned and never given. As I prepare for the next challenge of immigration I know that the battle can only be fought by the individual - me. I'm both humbled and grateful, exhausted and recharged, challenged and inspired. I know that I'm exactly where I need to be.

Wishing you an inspired week ahead.

Much love,
Meag xx

2 comments:

  1. its amazing! it looks like you could stand there for hours

    Tomi
    culturein10@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Tomi I wish I could have but unfortunately you only get about 30 seconds in the room lol! Still magical though xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground