Colors of Brazil Collaboration with UGallery.com!!

Thursday, June 12, 2014




VIVA BRAZIL MY DARLINGS!!

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 has FINALLY arrived and with it comes the launch of my Colors of Brazil collaboration with online art gallery UGallery.com!! I have been working with the UGallery team behind the scenes for the past four weeks to curate a collection of art, available to purchase on their site, that felt like the colors of Brazil I experienced back in March. To add an extra special layer to the partnership, I illustrated three brand spanking NEW custom pieces to sit and sell alongside the curation that drew inspiration from my journey to the heart of Rio.

The first piece titled I Am Ipanema references an aerial view of Ipanema Beach, from the bright umbrellas to the jade colored waters. The illustration titled Tijuca is painted in honor of the hand-planted rainforest that hugs the winding road to Corcovado and Cristo Redentror. The final illustration, Favela Fever draws inspiration from the gorgeously colored and cascading urban homes in the hills of Rio. For those of you who know me personally and or follow my Instagram account @TravelWriteDraw you know how deeply moved I was by my travels through Brazil.

This collaboration offered the perfect opportunity to commemorate my memories there and continue building new ones too. To read more on my curation Colors of Brazil and my favorite parts of Rio de Janeiro, peep my interview with the UGallery blog team here and click the image below to see what all the fuss is about!!

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations! In my eyes you defiantly proved to speculators that it is possible to be a successful artist! UGallery is pretty impressive...I wish I've heard of them sooner! Best of luck!
    Caroline

    carolinebogush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Caroline Bogush thank you sweetheart!! I'm just following my passion and trying not to worry about the rest. Start with the heart xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats for the great collaboration! I just took a look at the gallery. Your artwork is amazing as always!:)

    Happy sunny Friday Meagan

    xxMonica
    http://sunstreetmonidesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Monica L. thank you sweets!! Have an amazing Friday as well xx

      Delete
  3. Outstanding work! Love it! Congratulations on this fantastic collaboration!

    www.pursefixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion advice by Renata

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @pursefixation thank you, yes very exciting!! xx

      Delete
  4. I came across your blog randomly. These are great, beautiful work!

    http://seekatetraveltheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love it Meagan! I really like what you do with the black and white and coloring.
    Congrats with this collaboration, awesome!

    X Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @S K E T C H O N I S T A thank you so much, yes this is something a little new for me but very exciting. It has been a Spring/Summer of experimenting xx

      Delete
  6. This is amazing! You are amazing! Love your work!
    Kisses.
    xx cvety
    cvetybaby.com
    Instagram Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! Congrats:)!!
    please visit me in free time
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this collaboration Meagan! Stunning illustrations! : )

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground