The Style Line: Sketching My Future & NYFW Guest Illustrator!!

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy Tuesday & Almost NYFW Lovelies!!

Today is my FIRST official day working from Meagan Morrison HQ (aka my bedroom/studio/apt) and it feels fantastic. I'm even more thrilled to share this follow-up feature I did this past weekend with The Style Line where I illustrated my plans for this next chapter I am embarking on. Catch all the colourfully sketched details of our Saturday hangout here.

Allsoooo, I officially announced via my Instagram and Facebook page this past Saturday, that I will be joining The Style Line team as their Guest Live Fashion Illustrator for New York Fashion Week starting tomorrow!! Wahoo!! Are you ready for all the fast and furious backstage and runway brushwork?! I'm not...I mean, yes I am (seriously need to get my supplies together like now)!!

Stay tuned all through the week to catch the results of NYFW illustrated live.

Much love,
Meag xx

12 comments:

  1. All the best!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congratulations Megan and see you at the NYC Fashion Week! events!

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Purse Fixation thank you so much! I'm so sad I didn't get the chance to meet you xx

      Delete
  3. OH MY GAHHHHH dude! This is incredible I'm so thrilled for you! Congrats! You continue to amaze me! I have a portfolio pre-review at FIT in october and am planning to move into the city in february!! We must finally meet when I do!

    Best,
    CD

    I Can’t Afford My Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Cassandra Dotzel how are you making out with your portfolio? I can remember how exciting it was to put mine together for FIT! Such great memories and yes lets definitely meet xx

      Delete
  4. congrats!! all the best for you:)!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is not a recent post but I just wanted to say you are doing so good!! Saw so many great shots of your drawings on Instagram during fashion week.

    Xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sandra MoreStyleThanFashion thank you my love, so happy you were following along xx

      Delete
  6. Congrats on that press! thats amazing!!
    So there is bloggers challenge award right now, for bloggers to post there Top 5 Favorite Destination by Booked.net, they are randomly picking someone to win a brand new iphone 6 just for posting your 5 Top Destinations to go back to, I nominated your blog! DO IT!
    http://vanillaskydreaming.com/top-5-favorite-destinations/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @vanillaskydreaming haha so cool! Thanks for the nomination! xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground