In Teen Vogue February 2015 - From Russia With Love

Friday, January 9, 2015

Hello Darlings,

I'm back in the magical Empire State and my first week brought in some very exciting things!! For one, I finally got to see my illustration included in the February issue of Teen Vogue (see above). Style Features Director Andrew Bevan, who I met over breakfast at Hotel Metropol during MBFWRussia in Moscow last October, suggested featuring one of my fashion illustrations in his fashion week recap.

I actually didn't know which image they included until I spotted the February issue on newsstands this past Tuesday...et voila!! Peep the large scale version below. Such an exciting and encouraging way to kick off 2015. I'm also working out other adventures for this month and can't wait to share with you all. How has the start of the new year been for you?! Would love to hear any suggestions you have for helpful posts in the future. Let me know in the comments below.

Much love,
Meag xx

11 comments:

  1. Awesome! Big congratulations and Happy New Year!;-)

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Purse Fixation thank you so much my love, same to you xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! That is a beautiful illustration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @illusdreted thank you so much! The whole experience was so inspiring I think it came through in my illustrations xx

      Delete
  3. So wonderful! Congrats on a huge year, my friend. :)

    Carrie
    www.wearwherewell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Carrie C thank you!! Hopefully 2015 is just as exciting xx

      Delete
  4. Nice work... Have you ever visited Singapore for your work.. We have rich Culture. PR visa to singapore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @vijay kumar no I have not but that sounds awesome! xx

      Delete
    2. Alright... You are most welcome

      Delete
    3. @vijay kumar I'm planning a trip to Southeast Asia so this may happen sooner than later xx

      Delete
  5. I can only congratulate you, great success, best regards!
    _______________
    Shoelace

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground