Rebecca Minkoff x Travel Write Draw "Love is in the Air"

Tuesday, March 3, 2015


Happy Tuesday Lovelies, 

I hope you are having a great start to your week!! I'm continuing to catch up with the backlog of posts here on Travel Write Draw from the crazy month of February. Next up is the amazing Valentine's Day Event I hosted with Rebecca Minkoff at her flagship Soho store. I illustrated nearly 30 portraits in 3 hrs for the hundreds of customers who came in that afternoon. It was such a joy to see how many people responded to the event, collection, and my drawings. I also adore meeting people who follow Travel Write Draw and seeing faces that I've already had the opportunity to meet, so special!!

The great news is I'll be doing something very similar to this soon so stay tuned!!

Much love,
Meag xx








2 comments:

  1. It was so wonderful to finally meet you Meagan and see your fabulous illustrations in motion!:-) Hope we can do it again soon! I stay tuned!! Definitely let me know of the next event you have and I will happily put it on my Fashion Calendar on my blog!:-)

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Purse Fixation same to you!! I will announce on the blog the next event too :) xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground