Postcard from Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve

Tuesday, August 25, 2015


Helloooooooo World!!!!

How have you all been?! I can't believe we are already at the end of August!! Where is the time going?! I haven't posted in such a while, though I'm constantly checking for new comments on the blog. Life has been quite chaotic lately. I was back home in Toronto last week participating in a talk series called FASHION 2.0 hosted by Textstyles & The Drake Hotel. BUT this post is devoted to my ridiculously fabulous trip to Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve a few weeks ago.

In case there was ever any doubt whether you should visit this hotel, I can assure you, this is an absolute slice of PARADISE!! It is easily one of my favorite trips I've ever done. We were so well looked after. The staff treated us with such care and consideration. Everywhere you walked they knew you by name. I had the most incredible spa experience and mouth watering meals. I went snorkelling with the ambassadors of the environment crew and drew all my inspirations. Just see for yourself below...




2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love your drawings! They are fantastic! I especially like the fish ones, this place looks amazing, too. Thanks for posting this, I might've just added another location to my list of Places to Visit ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Julia so amazing to hear!! Glad you enjoyed the post and I assure you I loved making every one of those sketches :) nothing like painting directly from a new destination xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground