CNTraveler Illustrated Rome Guide

Monday, August 15, 2016

http://www.cntraveler.com/stories/2016-08-08/5-common-mistakes-travelers-make-in-rome

Hello My Loves,

I'm back from the most blissful vacation in Croatia and I'm SO excited to share with you this illustrated guide I created exclusively for Conde Nast Traveler from my trip to Rome last month. As you know, I stayed with Rome Cavalieri and had the pleasure of interviewing their Digital Marketing & Communications Manager on all things Roman etiquette. This guide is the result of that interview. I hope you love it.

Check it out here: http://www.cntraveler.com/stories/2016-08-08/5-common-mistakes-travelers-make-in-rome

Much love,
Meag xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Luana a graphic designer based in Italy, I love your works they are so expressive colorfull and happy!! I wish a could day to draw and travel so much like you!
    If you would like to give a look at my blog: www.luanabcandraw.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Luana B thank you so much for the beautiful words!! I will head over to your blog now xx

      Delete
  2. Such a great article, thanks so much for sharing!

    3
    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground