ArtScrum Interview - Artist in the Spotlight

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Check out the interview here: ArtScrum Blog
The pieces up for auction - Bid here until September 16th

Hello Darlings,

So nice to finally be back on my blog after a long and incredibly productive week. I wanted to share with you the interview I did with Veronika Horrocks for her new buying and selling art website ArtScrum. The interview not only corresponds with the reveal of her shiny new domain but also accompanies the upcoming auction that I was commissioned to be apart of. For those of you who don't remember you can check out the piece I did here. I thought it was a brilliant idea to give potential buyers an inside look on the artist whose work they could be purchasing.

I have to say that this was probably one of the most fun interviews I've ever done. The questions were thought provoking and clever (no surprise considering the interviewer herself). I really would like to encourage you all to head over to her awesome new website and see for yourself what ArtScrum is all about. Furthermore, you can begin bidding on the four pieces up for auction, including my own, by clicking on the link here. Hurry before September 16th. Congratulations to the wonderful Veronika for seeing her vision through to the beautiful end.

Much love,
Meag xx

9 comments:

  1. oh, that's amazing! will visit the webpage later to read the full interview. but i just wanted to say: you look absolutely gorgeous in those pics, absolutely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting, Meagan! I always look forward to seeing what you do next. I love your new blog look and congrats on the collaboration with ArtScrum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veronika did a great job, didn't she. and I really like your new header here. happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new logo, love it and the new colours on the blog really suit you.

    Btw - your lovely painting is getting loads of interest, so exciting :)

    Veronika (http://www.constantworkinprogress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, how amazing, Meagan! This is huge ;) Love the concept of ArtScrum too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I play ROBLOX and my account name is uchihamadara515 in the beatiful universe ROBLOX


    this is awesome~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very niche. Blogger posted it as the no. 1 blog of the day. Came here with curiosity...this is good stuff.
    keep it up !!!

    http://shriganeshayanamah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground