Featured in Naomi Spindel's SS14 Lookbook Video

Sunday, August 18, 2013



Hello My Loves,

I'm so excited to share with you the behind the scenes video from the Naomi Spindel lookbook shoot I participated in last weekend. I was so fortunate to be asked to illustrate on set from the gorgeous garments. It was an absolute dream working with this team of people and I cannot wait to attend her presentation during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week September 8th. Watch the video to catch glimpses of me illustrating live and see what's in store from this supremely talented designer this Fall.

Much love,
Meag xx

4 comments:

  1. I seriously cannot wait to see more! Congratulations, Meagan ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @aggie thanks so much my love!! So happy you stopped by the blog. The show is just under two weeks away!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hey guys come check out my blog! I offer some great news about the world daily. :) by the way i Love this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Tommielol aw happy to hear!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground