Podcast Interview with Smart Creative Women

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hi Dolls!!!!

I'm finally back from Paris Fashion Week and in the office playing catch up. But I wanted to quickly share this awesome interview I took part in with the incredible Monica Lee of Smart Creative Women. I talked all about the journey of my career, being a traveling fashion illustrator, the industry, and everything in between. Click on the image above to have a listen!! Hope you enjoy and I'll get my Postcard from Paris Men's Fashion Week up shortly.

Much love,
Meag xx

6 comments:

  1. Very cool podcast!
    http://inkandlacedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic interview Meagan, again!;-) You are a real inspiration! Keep up the stunning work!;-)

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Purse Fixation awe thank you love!! xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I've been looking for books of this nature for a way too long. I'm just glad that I found yours. Looking forward for your next post. Thanks :)

    TOSHIBA PLT-1204BT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anushka Sharma great, happy to hear you found this useful!! xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground