Heading to Paris for Men's Fashion Week!!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015


Good Evening My Loves!! 

I'm thrilled to share my next adventure with you all!! Tomorrow (as in Thursday June 25th) I will be flying to Paris to illustrate live at the men's shows for PFW!! This will be my first time attending fashion week in Paris and already I can't get over how different the process is from here in New York. All the invites are hand delivered and of course every show has a spectacular hidden destination. Be sure to follow along for the whole adventure on Instagram @TravelWriteDraw #TravelWriteDrawinParis...I can't wait to bring you all there with me.

See you all in Europe!!

Much love,
Meag xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow what an opportunity! Have a great time!

    ISOSCELLA | isoscella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whohoo! How super cool is that!? Hey we are close! I'm in Poland right now, flew in yesterday! Welcome to Europe!;-) Have fun and if you have time come over here for a visit! You're invited! So luxuries but we could share a room!;-)

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's my hidden Paris where not only women are heading for fashion also stylish men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Midnyt Blaze yes, now I want a wardrobe filled with menswear!! xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground