Join me February 2nd, 6:30 PM at Apple Williamsburg!!

Friday, January 27, 2017


Happy Friday Darlings,

I hope you've all been having a fantastic January!! Mine has been extremely hectic with new projects, sorting things for my future in the US, and everything in between. That said, I have some enormously exciting news to share with all of you...I will be speaking at the Apple Store in Williamsburg this coming Thursday February 2nd, 2017 at 6:30 PM!!!!

It has been an absolute dream of mine, since moving to New York nearly 8 years ago, to speak at the Apple Store about my career and all that has brought me to this point. I still can't believe it is really happening. If you are in New York and would like to attend, please make sure to RSVP here:

https://concierge.apple.com/events/R594/meagan-morrison/6230430044641488135/en_US

I will be doing a Keynote Speech, Q&A, as well as illustrating live on the iPad Pro. I'll also be able to work hands on with those who attend and wish to draw with the iPad Pro as well.



Really hope to see you there!!

Much love,
Meag xx

2 comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground