NBA x High Fashion Redesign with @BleacherReport!!

Monday, June 8, 2015


I can't thank you all enough for the encouraging comments I received on yesterday's post, both here and on instagram. Your kindness and support reminds me why I started my blog in the first place: to share my journey with all of you!! Today marks the first day of rising above the bad and stepping into the good, starting with the launch of my project with Bleacher Report!! For 6 months I worked quietly behind the scenes to redesign 10 NBA team jerseys, inspired by high end menswear designer muses. So head on over to the Bleacher Report to see Dwyane Wade, Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook and more illustrated in the Travel Write Draw way...


Dwyane Wade of Miami Heat x Moschino by Meagan Morrison

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! ;-) Fantastic work! Big congratulations Meagan!

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Purse Fixation thank you!! It was an exciting collab xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground