Illustrators Drawing Illustrators: The List!!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010




My Video Message

Drum Roll Please...

It's Dec 29th which means the day has finally arrived to reveal the list for the 'Illustrators Drawing Illustrators' project. I apologize for not getting this post up sooner!! The little video I took of me pulling the names from the jar was too big to be uploaded. I feel awful about that so I'm going to see if I can edit it down. I still included my greeting video though just to say hello.

Thank-you BIG TIME to all of you who showed your support for this project. It really means the world to me. It was honestly so exciting receiving your emails in my inbox this past week. I'm overwhelmed by your sincerity and enthusiasm for this project. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email me. The list and links are below as well as what's next.

The List

Shirley is drawing Rob O Shea














Katie Walters is drawing Kate




What's Next

1. Now that you know who you will be illustrating it is your responsibility to contact that individual for any additional photo references you may need.

2. PLEASE POST your portrait on JANUARY 11TH 2011.

3. Title the post 'Illustrators Drawing Illustrators' and link to the individual's blog who you have illustrated.

4. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

Lots of love,
Meag xx

24 comments:

  1. First, love your sweater, Meagan! Secondly, I'm excited to begin! Thanks for putting everything together. Wonderful job. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you're wearing in the video, so cute!
    You are awesome for organising this, so excited to get started! :)
    Much love!
    xoxo
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo look so great in the vid! The illustrations are beautiful!
    xx

    www.ohmyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey, this is so exciting, thanks for organizing this. Looking good in that video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice illustrations ; good job

    xx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really excited about this!!!! U look beautiful Meagan! *Loves!* <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw thank-you so much everyone!!

    Sarah <3 you're making me blush :) Thank-you xx

    You're all so awesome for supporting and being apart of this. I'm so excited to see what everyone does.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im excited!! and a little scared lol but this should be fun :)

    Love your cardigan!!!

    -Shirley-

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect! can't wait to see the results!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Owwwww girl, you are so lovely in the video ;)
    I'm happy beacause your dream became true!! ;)
    And...NICE JACKET!!!!

    Thanks for your lovely (always lovely) comment on my blog. My way of writing in english is a little bit different bcuz i can not write in english very well and articles seems to be telegrams. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you jacket is awsome!!!interesting project, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ool project!
    love your jacket!
    hope your holidays were FAB! thank you for your sweet comment! you can reach me also on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :)so cu soon! and have amazing new year's eve!!!

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. so excited to see the illustrations meag, and very excited to see that beautiful painting of yours behind you again too!! come back soon!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog is really awesome! And I like your cardigan/blazer in this pictures!

    Hope you will visit my blog soon:
    http://fillmylittlecloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to see what will come out of this! Also that is one amazing cardigan, I absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your sweater jacket echoes those scraps of paper, which I'm sure is not an accident... What a lovely look!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank-you doll haha!! It definitely WAS an accident, didn't even occur to me until now lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. that's such a great idea!

    and btw - you look so adorable in that amazing jacket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Kazucopy thank-you so much :)!! I take that as a huge compliment knowing your amazing style xx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground