He Said, She Said...

Friday, April 1, 2011



Happy Friday Loves,

It feels so amazing to finally be back on my blog. I had no idea fourth semester would be so incredibly demanding. The great news is that I only have two more weeks left of insanity. Absolutely every project is due by April 15th in order to be chosen and/or rejected for the show. The next day I fly out to Los Angeles to forget (only momentarily) about my impending graduation. Unfortunately, I still have to keep you all hanging a few days more with regards to the good news. But I promise to splurge all the details when I do. As for today's post, I find the illustrations to be downright hysterical. Somehow the models posed in such a way that a story line of 'he said, she said' just jumped from the page. Entirely fitting for the chaos of my life these days. Anyways, I wish you well and can't wait to catch up on my favorite blogs.

All my love,
Meag xx

P.S. Thank-you BIG time to all the new followers, you're amazing, and I'm forever grateful for your support.

11 comments:

  1. These are fabulous!
    I can't wait to read the news you have!
    Woohoo for almost being done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl...
    You are really talented....

    Its been a while so I popped by to say hi from Norway....

    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait to see more :) Good luck with everything and come back to us as soon as possible :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I so want to know what the big news is, hurry, hurry, tell us everything :D
    Good luck with your last 2 weeks, I still remember what it's like at that final stage at University when it's all about to be wrapped up and finished and you feel like there are not enough hours in the day, but you can do it girl, we're all cheering you on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Meagan!!

    Love the illustrations!!

    I'm back in Sweden. Oh, It was so much fun Meg! You will love LA! You have to see Hollywood boulevard! So cool!

    When I was there they where filming the new movie called Wonder woman. I'm guessing the local population (and you) are pretty used to it, but for tourists, like myself, it was so so so COOL!

    I also loved Santa Monica! Great beach, you have to go there if you have time! To bad it was raining half the time when I was there, but it was still amazing!

    Will shair some photos with you tomorrow!

    Take care
    //Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right. It's so "he said, she said"... both look great. I was wondering where are you, but as I am bloggingv only a few times a week, I thought it was me. :-)

    Good luck with everything and am very excited to hear about the good news.
    kisseeeessss!!!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both but second one more :)


    http://aurejafeja-perpetuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such perfect color choices in these illustrations Meagan. I love your line work. I hope you are having a great time in LA! Good luck with the next 2 weeks of craziness, I know you will do Great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are amazing!! Thank-you for sticking by me through my lack of posting and visiting. I truly miss you all and promise to get right back on track once these few weeks are over. After Spring Break it's going to be smooth sailing.

    @Johanna you have me SO excited now ahh!! Thank-you for stopping in love and I can't wait to check your photos xx

    Lots of love everyone,
    Meag xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome, seriously, the colours, the poses, the expressions, the clothes... just everything! Good luck with the next couple of weeks, just look forward to when you'll finally be able to relax! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Vanilla you're such a doll, thank-you for your sweet compliments. Only one more week left to submit everything and then traveling for 10 days :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground